Improve project selection and on-time delivery
Manage your projects more efficiently with the right timelines, budgets, and resources.
Reduce inefficiencies and training time with automated scheduling tools
Manage resources effectively to build project teams
Make informed decisions with built-in reports
- Pre-built templates help you get your project started on the right track
- Sync with Project Online and Project Server
- Submit timesheets to capture time spent on project and non-project work
- Run what-if scenarios to make the most of your task assignments
- Auto-populate start and end dates based on dependencies
- Visually represent complex schedules with built-in multiple timelines
- Licensed for 1 PC
- Supports Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) and is compatible with Office LTSC and Office 2021
Built-in reports like Burndown and Resource Overview provide insights to stakeholders to achieve better results.
Submit timesheets to capture time spent on project and non-project work for payroll, invoicing, and more.
Task path highlighting in Gantt charts gives you visibility to the relationships between tasks.
Hover over team members’ names in a project plan to see online presence and start chats or calls through Microsoft Teams for Business (licensed separately).